This delicious strawberry banana slushy is full of antioxidants and vitamins. You can use a variety of fruits indtead of strawberries. Use fruit that is in season. You can use frozen page during the winter months.
- 1 frozen banana
- 6 or more frozen strawberries
- other fruits of your choice (optional)
- 1 cup or less of your favorite juice - apple works great
1. If you are using other fruit drop it into the blender now with about 1/2 cup of the juice.
2. Blend for a few seconds. Add the frozen banana and strawberries and blend.
3. Add more juice if needed. You want your slushy to be about the thickness of a milkshake.
NOTE: To make using frozen bananas a snap - peel before freezing.